CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Discovery Bags!

In our kindergarten classroom, I send home a different discovery bag every Monday and the students return them on Thursdays.  These bags are packed with tons of fun things for my kiddos and their parents to work on at home.  They contain books, games, flash cards, puppets, journals, ect.  At the beginning of the year I sent home a letter for parents to sign in case any of the materials should be misplaced, stating that they will replace them.  I get a lot of positive feedback from parents while using these bags and the kids LOVE taking the activities home.

I store the bags in SUPER large ziploc bags...I think they are 2 gallon.  Here is a picture of what the bags look like when all the materials are in the bag.  I have 2 crates I use to store all the bags when I get them back on Thursday.  I bought them for $5 each at wal-mart...SCORE!



Here is a list of all the bags I have in our room.


Monster Bag #1


Monster Bag #2


Candy Land Bag

                                                                       Candy Bag


Ocean Bag


                                                                    Sea Life Bag


Frog Bag


Hermit Crab Bag


                                                                          Shapes Bag


                                                                   Earth Day Bag


                                                                      Rainforest Bag


                                                                        Christmas Bag


 Super Hero Bag


                                                                    Space Bag


                                                                    Wild Animals Bag

 
                                                                       Cookies Bag


                                                                      Garden Bag




- Katie and Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment