CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 8, 2012

Crafty weekend and a Freebie!

I loved having a long weekend!  I feel like I got a lot accomplished with my time off and I finally got to make some of my Halloween pins from Pinterest.  Check out the pics below!





This was a candle holder I had that I filled with various Halloween and Fall candies and stuck a few fake twigs in the jar.  


This sits on my buffet table.  I put a few fake mini pumpkins and gourdes in the bottom of the hurricane vase, then filled with various fake Fall flowers and fake twigs.



I used pumpkins as my pots for the mums this year.  I cut a small hole in the bottom of the pumpkin so the water can drain out.  


I painted 2 of the pumpkins with spray paint, flat black and a metallic silver.  I bought wooden letters and painted them black and orange.  Then I used the round foam brush to dab the dot of glittery paint.  I hot glued the letters to the pumpkins.  I do not have the pumpkins attached, they so far are stacked on top of one another and kind of leaning against the post on my steps.  So far so good!




This is the front of my house so far.  :)

And...now for the Freebie!  I created a spider glyph that my class did last Thursday.  It was the end of the week for us so I did not have time to put it up yet.  I will post pictures of them tomorrow.  They turned out super cute and the kids loved the questions of the glyph.  This was a great way to end our week of spider fun!

Click on the picture below to get the freebie.  :)



1 comments:

Tammy

You've been very busy. That candy-filled jar would definitely be a problem in my house. :)
❀ Tammy
Forever in First

Post a Comment